A Victorian Heritage Home in the heart of Vernon, British Columbia, close to lakes, mountains and golf courses. Richmond House is Vernon’s oldest bed and breakfast. It was built in 1894 and has been carefully restored to its original elegance. Visitors will experience the comforts of the present with the charm of the past.
Travel Green – We’re Green Certified.
- All rooms have ensuites or private bathrooms.
- Gourmet breakfasts.
- Our menu changes daily.
- Guest lounge – coffee, tea, hot chocolate.
- Guest fridge in lounge.
- Cable TV in all rooms.
- Air conditioning.
- Claw foot tubs.
- Adult oriented.
- No pets.
- Private guest entrance.
- Extended stay discounts – 3 days or longer.
- Antique furnishings throughout.
- Hostess is “Food Safe” certified.
- Wij spreken Nederlands.
- Linens are line dried whenever possible.
- We have a resident dog and cat. They are well groomed, friendly and clean. They have no access to the guest area.
Each morning, you begin your day in the Okanagan with a scrumptious gourmet breakfast to please the most discriminating appetite. We can accommodate most dietary needs.
Breakfast is served in the guest breakfast room. We serve fresh Okanagan fruit in season, and freshly brewed coffee. Our menu changes daily.
Maaike and Rudi van Zwaaij immigrated from the Netherlands.
They have three grown children.
Maaike enjoyed a career as a Registered Nurse and Rudi as a Forester.
Wij spreken nederlands.